Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 13

July 9, 2013

Today was rather uneventful. I had class from 8:30 to 10:45 and from 1:30 to 3:45. During the gap in between classes I mainly stayed in a room filled with beanbag chairs in the library. I wish we had a room like it at UNCW. I’m pretty sure it solely exists for students to take power naps in between classes. At Euromed each student is given an individual login and password for the wifi. I still hadn’t set up my wifi, so I just lounged around and listened to my ipod and reviewed a bit for French. I’m glad I’m not taking the finance class; they have an exam tomorrow. Although my classes are long, at least I don’t have much outside work for either one of them.

After school I researched a bit more for our weekend trip and caught up on some e-mails. Today was the first day that I really started missing TV. We have a TV in our room, but the only English channel is CNN. The one time we attempted to watch it a few days ago the only thing they were talking about was that really depressing plane crash in San Francisco. Netflix and Hulu don’t work here, and we can’t buy things off of Itunes either. YouTube still works here, so I’ve been able to watch some videos through that.

Molly and I had a pretty relaxing night. We had some rather interesting conversations about blood donation, favorite names, and even found out we went to the same camp for a year or two when we were little!

Tomorrow I have to get up bright and early once again for an 8:30 class. At least on Thursday we’ll be traveling as a group to Nice!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Nice. Can't wait to read ab. this coming weekend's trip.
    ml

    ReplyDelete